Looking for PART TIME? Do you want an interesting job where you can actively use your ENGLISH and DUTCH?
Are you interested in FINANCE area?
YES? Keep reading!
You will love this job if:
* You are looking for a role in young motivated team and would like to work with a great bunch of people.
* You want to learn from your experienced colleagues who are going to provide you plenty of training and support, especially at the beginning.
* You are motivated self-starter, who can organize yourself and appreciate the flexible working hours.
* You would like to continue using the foreign languages, especially Dutch and English.
* You want to participate in new interesting projects in growing international company.
Your new role:
* Gathering data and uploading billing input into financial systems
* Preparing draft of invoices and credit notes and obtaining approvals
* Communication with clients
* Reporting - billing data,trend reports and financial analysis
* Performing backup and cooperating with other team members
* Proactively amanaging the resolution of queries
* Engaging in process improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency
Location: Prague (close to metro station)
reference number: 13-28-244606/EU
Požadavky na uchazeče
* You have advance level of English plus communicative knowledge of Dutch
* Your previous accounting experience are welcomed but not necessary
* You are familiar with MS Office (particularly Excel)
* You are self-driven person and team player
* You have a strong work ethic
It will be advantage if:
* You understand of business finance systems platforms (SAP) and have a knowledge of Finance processes.
* You have experience in a similar position within an international company (SSC)
Have a look at the offered benefits:
* Flexible working hours
* Home office
* language courses and education
* 5 weeks of vacation
* Meal vouchers
* Teambuilding and events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
(+420) 242 456 650